Thursday, June 05, 2008

Soiled

I have hit rock bottom. Something happened yesterday and I am horrified. Almost speechless (but again, as I already said in another blog, one can't SAY you're speechless...it just doesn't work). My soul literally feels soiled to the point of annoyed revulsion. I'm spiraling out of control! I feel lost! Helpless!

I heard a song on the radio. Oh God. Oh God. I can't say it. I heard a John Mayer song. Oh please. Don't make me say it. Why! WHY! I heard a John Mayer song on the radio and...no! I can't do it! I CAN'T! I heard...a John Mayer song...on the radio...and I...ARRRRRRR!...I liked it! NOOOOO! It hurts! WHY! HELP MEEEEE!!!! And it's not even a clever song...he just says the same thing over and over again, something about "say what you need to say." HOW! How is it I like this song?! How do you solve a problem like Maria? Why must I be a teenager in love? Insert random lyrical question here!

The world no longer makes sense. John Mayer. Who am I??

2 Comments:

Blogger ElleDee said...

Pretty soon you're going to like Jack Johnson. And hey, if you want, we can go to the New Kids on the Block concert. Call my bluff and see if I'm serious.

5:21 PM  
Blogger demondoll said...

*small voice*
I like Jack Johnson.

Also, I have been guilty of gazing at Keanu Reeves with dreamy eyes.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home