Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another Winner of a Letter

Here's a letter I was faxed today (what you see here is exactly the way it was written/sent):

NO WAY CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT DECISION LEGALIZING SAME SEX MARRIAGE MAKE AMERICA BEAUTIFUL &STRONGEST NATION IN WORLD
>CALIFORNIA/AMERICA IS STILL ON GODS CREATED EARTH/WORLD NOT ON THE MARS/HELL
>AMERICA SAY WE TRUST IN GOD BUT CALIFORNIA SUREMCOURT JUDGES&BELIVERS OF SAME SEX PEOPLE TRUST IN GOD MEANS TRUST IN GREAT ONE DEVIL.
NOT IN GREAT ONE DEVINE POWER WHO PROVIDE EVERYTHINGS.
>I THOGHT CA SUPREME COURT JUDGES HAVE COLLEGE DEGREE, WHAT KIND COLLEGE DEGREE IS THIS? WHERE NO MORAL, CULTURES, NO FAMILY VALUES UNDERSTAND?
>DUE TO THIS KIND OF JUDGEMENTS &ABUSE OF FREEDOM IN THE WORLD AMERICA NOT GET RESPECTED &APPRICITED. LIKE IN IRAQ AMERICA SPENT BILLIONS OF U.S.$ TO PROTECT &SAVE IRAQIES PEOPLE &SAFETY, PEACE IN MIDDLE EAST/SAUDI ARABIA &ALSO FOR U.S &WORLD"S HUMAN SAFETY.OTHERWISE WORLD CAN SALUTE U.S.A. GIVE NOBLE PEACE PRIZE TO OVER PRSIDENT BUSH &AMERICAN STRONGE BRAVE TROOPS TO FOR THEIR SACRIFICED. I JUST PRAY GOD BLESSED AMERICA.

----------

I have talked to this guy before and told him I can't spend the time figuring out what the heck he's trying to say. He got mad because I wouldn't write letters for him, and because I told him to get someone to proofread them or help him write them in proper English before he sends 'em to the paper. And frankly, does he have room to talk about judges' college degrees??

I would like a "Noble" Peace Prize, please.

2 Comments:

Blogger demondoll said...

I know you aren't making these people up, but I really wish you were.

11:21 PM  
Blogger ElleDee said...

You must take a lot of aspirin during the day :(

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home