Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pre-wedding Daily Routine

-Oatmeal and OJ for breakfast (Still working on all that leftover oatmeal from our Appalachian Trail trip. Thanks, Costco.)
-Teeth-whitening strips: 30 mins. (usually while I'm getting ready in the morning)
-Bronzing lotion (after showering)
-Vitamin E oil on gigantic burn scar to reduce appearance (burned my arm with a cookie sheet a few months ago). And yes, it does work. The scar is not as prominent.
-Airborne -- tons of people in the office are sick right now.
-Wash face before bed. If I don't, I break out.
-Daily vitamin (but that's normal for me anyway)

5 Comments:

Blogger ElleDee said...

Remind me to revisit this entry in late February, early March. These are actually good tips! ;) Well, no bronzer for me as it may lighten me. Kidding!!! :D

2:10 PM  
Blogger demondoll said...

So exciting!!!!!
I'm looking forward to great stories of your and R's lovely day :-)

10:31 PM  
Blogger ElleDee said...

Break a leg! (Or is it OK for me to wish you "good luck" now?)
Either way, you're are going to be beautiful and have a beautiful wedding!

6:30 PM  
Blogger ElleDee said...

HAPPY WEDDING DAY, FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger C said...

dont forget to post some pix!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home